Thank you to everyone that attended the second British Columbia Coalition Institute (BCCI-2)
Welcome to the British Columbia Coalition Institute (BCCI) website, a dedicated platform for an innovative and localized model of the Canadian Coalition for Global Health Research (CCGHR).
Here you can find information and resources on the various activities that support the BCCI, using the CCGHR Principles for Global Health Research as a framework.
*All photos have been graciously provided by Meghan Reading. For more of her work please visit her website.
When and where is the BCCI-2 on-site event?
- Dates: August 8 – 11, 2019
- Location: University of Victoria campus
How do I register for the on-site event?
- We are no longer receiving applications for the on-site event. You can still express your interest in the institute here.
Is funding available to attend the BCCI?
- A limited number of bursaries may be available for prospective participants to attend the BCCI.
- Unfortunately, we do not have any bursaries available to cover the travel costs of participants.
What’s the best way to pay the registration fee?
- The cost of registration is $200.00 for CCGHR members and $250.00 for non-members.
- Once accepted, the registration link will request payment through PayPal.
Where is the best place to stay during the BCCI?
- Accommodation will be provided at a low rate of $50/night per person on campus. Further details and other options will be added in the near future.
Will food be provided during the Institute?
- Yes! The Institute is being catered, and participants will be provided with light breakfasts, coffee/tea (am & pm), as well as lunches.
For further information, please contact Tasha Kara by email at email@example.com or via the contact section below.
SYPs! Stay up to speed with meet-ups and opportunities posted to the CCGHR SYPN Forum.