When and where is the BCCI on-site event?
- Dates: September 28 – October 1st, 2017
- Location: Kelowna Community Health Services Centre (505 Doyle Avenue)
- An overview of the BCCI is provided in the BCCI Announcement.
How do I register for the on-site event?
- Thank you for your interest in the BCCI! Unfortunately, registration for the 2017 BCCI on-site event is now closed.
Is funding available to attend the BCCI?
- Yes! A limited number of bursaries are available for prospective participants to attend the BCCI.
- These bursaries are valued at $250.00 – the cost of registration for the BCCI.
- Unfortunately, we do not have any bursaries available to cover the travel costs of participants.
What’s the best way to pay the registration fee?
- The cost of registration is $200.00 for CCGHR members and $250.00 for non-members.
- Please make cheques payable Interior Health.
- Cheques can be sent via mail to the following address:
Attention: Kim Barnes
Community Health and Services Centre
3rd Floor 505 Doyle Avenue
Where is the best place to stay during the BCCI?
- We have a limited number of rooms blocked off at the Coast Capri Hotel at the government rate of $125.00 per night. To be guaranteed a room at this rate, please book by September 8th, 2017.
- Other options include:
- Kelowna International Hostel
- The Royal Anne Hotel
- Delta Grand Okanagan Resort
- Kelowna Inn & Suites
- Hotel ZED
- …and many more!
Will food be provided during the Institute?
- Yes! The Institute is being catered, and participants will be provided with light breakfasts, coffee/tea (am & pm), as well as lunches.
- Participants in the BCCI are also invited to a ‘Welcome Reception’ being held on the evening of September 28th. Stay tuned for details!