The podcast for nurse leaders who are ready to shift their thinking from “just a nurse” to claim their position as a powerful agent for change. Join host, Amy Deagle, the Founder and CEO of the International Network of Nurse Leaders, as she interviews nurse leaders from across the country to talk about their personal journeys in leadership, and their advice for nurses wishing to be proactive in their careers.
Raluca Radu speaks about the current and future impacts of climate change on nursing.
Nurse or not, listen on to hear about Raluca’s story:
- Why she chose to leap into a Masters degree early in her career
- Why she shifted her focus to climate change and nursing
- Environmental factors that will increase health risks
- What to do when you’re facing challenges in nursing
- Recharging after burnout
- Horizontal violence and bullying in the sector
- Simple ways to get involved in policy change