These resources provide an introduction to the CCGHR Principles for Global Health Research.
- Read the CCGHR Principles for Global Health Research.
- Watch the video on the CCGHR Principles for Global Health Research.
- Consider the following questions, and be prepared to share your thoughts:
- How do these principles fit with your own comfort zone? Where do they stretch you the most?
- What disciplinary values do these principles align well with, confront, or challenge?
- How could these principles inform different parts of the research process? How do you think practicing the principles might change across the research spectrum?
- If you think about putting these principles into practice, what points in the research process would doing so be the most challenging? Are there paradoxes that you might encounter?